Can I return an article ?
- If something isn’t quite right with your order, you can request to return all or part of your order for a refund or for store credit within the return period. The return period is defined to 15 days unless explicitly stated otherwise (it will be extended around Christmas). You can make one return per order and articles must be in their original condition and packaging (unworn, undamaged and in the original delivery box). Make sure to try on your Swivells on carpet or a rug.
How can I return an article?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the article(s) you wish to return. Print the return label you’ll receive by email and stick it on the package.
Do I have to pay for returns?
- Metropolitan France: returns are free
- European Union: returns are subject to a €10 deduction from the refund.
- USA: returns are subject to a €15 deduction from the refund.
- International (except USA): returns are subject to a €30 deduction from the refund.
When will I get a refund?
- Refunds will be made within 15 days from the day we receive the return. Refunds will be made via the original payment method after verifying the condition of the article.
Is it possible to exchange an article?
- If you wish to exchange an item you must return your original purchase and then reorder your new article.