Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Where are Swivells shoes made?
- Swivells shoes are designed in Batignolles, Paris and made in the region of Guimarães, Portugal.
- How do I take care of my new shoes?
- For tips on how to care for your Swivells, refer to our Shoe Care Guide
- How is the sizing?
- Every model has its own specific sizing. Please refer to the model's product page to get the accurate sizing information. If you have any doubt, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What about the confidentiality of my banking information?
- We have no access to your banking information. Our secure payment system is managed by the company Stripe and guarantees the confidentiality of your data.
- What types of credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- How do I know my order was placed?
- Following your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email. If you haven’t received it, please contact us at: email@example.com. You can also consult the ”My Account” and “My Orders” sections on the website to see the progress of your orders.
- Which countries do you deliver to?
- We deliver in the following countries: France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, San Marino, Macedonia, Republic of, Ukraine, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania, Serbia, Andorra, Hungary, Isle of Man, Slovakia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Finland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Russian Federation, Poland, Malta, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Slovenia, Åland Islands, Romania, Bulgaria, Jersey, Sweden, Monaco, Denmark, Albania, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Republic of, Ireland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Guernsey, Belarus, Latvia, Norway, Montenegro, United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Singapore, Taiwan. For people living in other countries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I have my order delivered?
- Swivells shoes are delivered to the address of your choice except for P.O. boxes. In Metropolitan France, your parcel can be delivered to any Mondial Relay point free of charge.
- How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery via Mondial Relay is free in Metropolitan France. Delivery via Colissimo is €5 in Metropolitan France.
Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, Portugal, Austria, delivery is €10.
Netherlands, San Marino, Macedonia, Republic of, Ukraine, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania, Serbia, Andorra, Hungary, Isle of Man, Slovakia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Finland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Russian Federation, Poland, Malta, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Slovenia, Åland Islands, Romania, Bulgaria, Jersey, Sweden, Monaco, Denmark, Albania, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Republic of, Ireland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Guernsey, Belarus, Latvia, Norway, Montenegro, delivery is €15 For the other countries listed on our website delivery is €30.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email containing a link to track your parcel until it is delivered. You can check the “My Account” section of the website, then click on “My Orders” and select the order in question to get the tracking number.
- What is your return policy?
- If something isn’t quite right with your order, you can request to return all or part of your order for a refund or for store credit within the return period. The return period is defined to 15 days unless explicitly stated otherwise (it will be extended around Christmas).You can make one return per order and articles must be in their original condition and packaging (unworn, undamaged and in the original delivery box).
- How can I return an article?
- To return an article send us an email at email@example.com with your order number. For deliveries within Metropolitan France, you must also choose the delivery service: Mondial Relay (free) or any other delivery service (shipping at the customer's expense). In case of a return with Mondial Relay, attach the prepaid return label sent by our team on the package and bring it to any Mondial Relay point. In case of a return via any other delivery service, send the package to the address sent by our team. Finally, the customer must keep the postage receipt as well as the tracking number.
- Do I have to pay for returns?
- In Metropolitan France returns are free with Mondial Relay. Costs for returns with another delivery service and returns from outside Metropolitan France are to be paid by the customers.
- When will I get a refund?
- Refunds will be made within 15 days from the day we receive the return. Refunds will be made via the original payment method after verifying the condition of the article.
- Is it possible to exchange an article?
- If you wish to exchange an item you must return your original purchase and then reorder your new article.